We are looking for driven sales assistants to join us in our Broughton Park store. If you have experience in a customer facing environment, have a passion for retail and looking for a new challenge then this may be the perfect role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- Aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example
- You have got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethos
- You are a style leader that is reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must but you have got a keen eye for trends, especially what is going on in your area
- A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm
- We want for you to follow our direction but also put forward your own ideas, all with the masterplan to develop you to the next level
- What we offer:
Full time sales assistants will have a holiday entitlement of 28 days holiday (inclusive of the usual bank holidays for England and Wales). Part-time employees are entitled to annual paid holiday on the same scale as full-time employees, pro rata to their hours worked.
Footasylum will also give you generous staff discount and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.